IT’S THE BIG DAY! It’s February 5th and it is Super bowl Sunday! It’s the day families and friends get together to enjoy pizza and buffalo dip. The day commercials are equally looked forward to as the game itself. It’s also the biggest musical performance of the year and the chance for Patriots fans to have another championship to brag about or maybe Tom Brady will get iced by Matt Ryan. Football is a sport that inspires us through teamwork, dedication and perseverance. Whether you want to be in better shape for that rivalry family football scrimmage on thanksgiving, or want to be fit and toned come summer; here are some wonderful at home exercises that involve just you and a motivated mind!
1) Stair Climbers
Going up and down the stairs is a daily routine for most of us. Doing it consecutively creates a good workout for your lower body.
2) Jumping Jacks
Jumping jacks provide a full-body workout. You move all of your large muscle groups.
– Start with your feet together and hands to your side
-Next, move your feet further apart and hands above your head in one fluid motion.
-Then immediately return back to starting position
3) Bodyweight Squat
– Stand as tall as you can with your feet spread slightly wider than shoulder-width apart. Hold your arms straight out in front of your body at shoulder level, so that your arms are parallel to the floor.
– Keep your torso as upright as you can for the entire movement, with your lower back slightly arched. Brace your abs, and lower your body as far as you can by pushing your hips back and bending your knees.
– Pause, then push yourself back to the starting position.
4) Incline Push-up
– Assume a push-up position, but place your hands on a raised surface, such as a box, bench, ottoman or one of the steps of your stairs. Your body should form a straight line from your ankles to your head.
– Now, lower your body until your upper arms dip below your elbows. Pause, and then push yourself back to the starting position as quickly as possible. (The higher the surface, the easier the pushup. The lower the surface, the more difficult the push up.)
5) Hip Raise
– Lie on your back on the floor with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor. Place your arms out to your sides at a 45-degree angle, your palms facing up. Now try to make your stomach as skinny as possible and hold it that way, this gives you a tight core, while breathing normally.
– Keeping your core tight, squeeze your glutes and raise your hips so your body forms a straight line from your knees to your shoulders.
– Pause for five seconds, tightly squeezing your glutes the entire time, then lower body back to the starting position
But getting in shape is only 20% of working out, the other 80% comes from the diet you have. This doesn’t mean you have to restrict yourself. There is plenty of healthy gourmet options to enjoy. Here at Hawaiian Fit Meals we strive to prepare gourmet meals using the finest ingredients and delivering them to your doorstep. Allowing you more time to work-out and focus on achieving your goals. Without the need to shop for groceries, drive in traffic, cook and clean your day becomes filled with more time for activates that you love to do. When you choose us all you have to do is heat, eat, and enjoy, that is why Hawaiian Fit Meals is your go to meal prep company!
You can check us out at https://hawaiianfitmeals.com/
Hawaiian Fit Meals
Eat Well – Live Well
Excuses Don’t Burn Calories!